Reply To: How To Import Cheap Japanese Cars To Australia?

Home Forums Buying at Auction How To Import Cheap Japanese Cars To Australia? Reply To: How To Import Cheap Japanese Cars To Australia?

Andy Schwabe
Participant

Australia, USA and Canada are the Top 3 markets worldwide for Japanese car imports. Australia has a location advantage for easy imports plus a large pool of Japanese car fans who regularly purchase from online auctions.

My brother recently imported a Nissan Silvia 240sx to Melbourne, Australia from a private Japanese dealer, and is now looking into Yahoo! Japan auctions for a second car for reselling. He got the full contact and ‘best buy’ details from the site below, of which he’s a member. The same site also guided him on negotiation & pricing tactics that I know are crucial to land a good deal.

Fact is, if you want to import cheap Japanese cars to either Australia, Canada or USA, you can easily do so through online auctions and import brokers. It takes no more than 4-5 weeks to get your car, and you don’t need to travel outside your home country at any point during the import process. That, for me, is a definite plus, as I get a high-performance, street-safe Japanese car for the rock-bottom price of a used car.